In this episode, Branddy speaks with Maura Regan, President of Licensing International. During the episode, Maura and Branddy talk through changes in the intellectual property industry over the past few years, share actionable steps for brands starting their IP development, and the threats that new technologies are set to bring brands in the coming years.
- The roles that technologies like Chat GPT and Deepfakes will play in brand protection in the future
- How IP management is changing from a top-down approach to a more dynamic conversation between brands and consumers
- The line that separates fans using your branding as an act of appreciation and IP infringement
- Aligning key stakeholders from every corner of an organization in IP management and protection
- The many collaborations Licensing International works on, such as with Amazon, Alibaba, Etsy, and major retailers